EFFECTIVE DATE: January 01, 2020
The data we collect about you
We collect data about you directly from you and from third parties, and also automatically when you use the Website or the Services.
The data we collect directly from you
The data we collect from you depends on your use of our Services. You must provide an email and create a password to create your account. You can also provide your name, payment and shipping addresses. If you make a purchase, we will keep your order history, payment card details (including card number, expiration date, and CVV) as well as your payment and shipping addresses.
The data we collect automatically
We automatically collect data about your use of our Website using cookies, web trackers and other technologies. To the extent permitted by law, we combine this data with other data collected about you, including your personal information. Please see the “Cookies and other tracking mechanisms” section below for more information.
- Your operational system;
- Pages you view on the website; links you click on the website;
How we use your data
We use your data, including personal data, for the following purposes:
- In order to provide you with the Service or fulfil orders.
- Communicate with you about your use of our Services, respond to inquiries and other customer service purposes.
- Provide location customisation, as well as personalized help and instruction, to customise the content and information we send or display to you, and otherwise personalise your experience using the Services.
- Email marketing messages to you about our products and services.
- Send you updates and newsletters.
- Send you emails about the products and services of our affiliated partners.
- To help promote our third-party websites, mobile applications and other online services, as well as to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns through third party channels (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotion campaigns).
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both collectively and individually. For example, we will evaluate which feature on our Website is used most (or least) and use that information.
- For internal analysis of success and marketing efforts as well as market or customer satisfaction surveys.
- To perform legal duties in our general business activities and for other business administration purposes.
How we share your data
We may share data, including personal data, in the following cases:
- Service providers. We may transfer support or provision of services available through the Website to service providers. We may also delegate to them the performance of certain services to us in connection with your use of our Website or Services, including communications, website hosting, network security, technical and customer service, tracking and reporting, quality testing, payment processing, marketing of our Service and other features. We may share data received from or about you with these third-party vendors to enable them to provide their services or to fulfil your inquiries. These third-party providers may share data with us that they receive from you or about you in order to provide our services or to fulfil your requests. Third party providers may also share this data with their subsidiaries or joint ventures or with other companies under common control. Some of our websites use framing techniques to provide you with content from third-party providers, while maintaining the look and feel of the Service. In such cases, keep in mind that the data you submit is transferred to third parties.
Subsidiaries. We disclose the data we collect from you to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Facebook users. Your username and profile picture will be visible to all Ozzo CBD users, whether or not they are on your Facebook friends list. Also, when you join Ozzo CBD, if you give us permission to publish on your Wall, the message will appear on your Facebook page informing your friends that you have started using Ozzo CBD. The Ozzo CBD app will also be visible on your Facebook page in the “Apps” section.
- Users of the Ozzo CBD Website. Your username and any information published on our Website including, without limitation, reviews, comments and texts, will be accessible to all users of the Website and can be found in Search.
We also disclose your data in the following circumstances:
- Business transfer. If (i) we or our subsidiaries are or may be acquired, merged with or invested in another company, or (ii) if any of our resources are or may be transferred to another company due to bankruptcy, insolvency or other circumstances, we may transfer the data collected from you to another company. As part of the business transfer process, we may transfer certain of your personal data to auditors, lenders or third party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- Response to legal processes. We share your information in order to comply with the law, court order, legal proceeding or other legal process, such as responding to a court order or subpoena.
- Aggregated and un-identified information. We share aggregated, anonymous or unidentified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Using cookies and other tracking mechanisms
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transmit to your device’s hard drive through your browser for the purpose of storing information. Some cookies make it easier for you to browse our Website and use the Services, while others are used for faster login so that we can track your activity on our Website and Services. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies remain only during the online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or shut down your device. We use session cookies so that our systems may uniquely identify you during a session or while you are connected to the Website and the Services. This allows you to process your online transactions and requests, and to verify your identity when you sign in, while browsing the Website and the Services.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser or shut down your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can edit your browser settings to block them in the future. The Help section in most browsers will explain how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to force the browser to notify you when you receive new cookies, or how to completely disable cookies. Visitors to our Website and Services will be able to browse certain parts of the Website when cookies are disabled, but some features may not work.
Third Party Analytics.
Multiple device usage
We and our service providers, including Google, may use the information we collect about you (directly from the Website or through devices or third parties) to help us and our service providers identify other devices you use (e.g., mobile phones, tablets) computers, other computers, etc.). We and our service providers may also use cross-device usage and other information that we learn about you to serve targeted advertising on your devices and to email you. To opt out of this multiple device tracking, you can follow the instructions in the Third Party Ad Networks section below. Please note: If you opt-out of these targeted cookies, this opt-out will only apply to the specific browser, app or device from which you submitted the opt-out. If you use multiple devices or browsers, you will need to opt out for each browser and device you use.
Do Not Track. At this time, our system does not recognize the browser “Do not track” request. However, you can disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (for example, disable cookies); you can also opt out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third Party Ad Networks section.
Third party advertising networks
Our Website and Services may contain links to third party websites. Any use of such websites is not subject to the terms of this Policy and is governed by the privacy policies of the relevant third-party websites. We are not responsible for the data practices of such third-party websites.
Security of My Personal data
We have taken reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please note that despite our best efforts, no security measures can guarantee complete security.
You should take steps to prevent unauthorised access to your password, phone and computer, including by logging off from a shared computer, choosing a strong password that no one else knows or can easily guess, and not sharing your login information and password. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or compromised passwords or for any activity in your account resulting from unauthorised access to your password.
Access to My Personal data
You may modify the personal details you have provided to us by logging in to your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of your updated, modified or removed information may remain visible on the Website’s archives for a period of time.
What choices do I have regarding the use of my personal data?
We may send you periodic promotional emails. You may opt-out by following the opt-out instructions provided in the email. Keep in mind that it may take up to 10 business days for our requests to be processed. If you unsubscribe from promotional emails, we may still send you emails regarding your account or any services you have received or requested from us.
Children Under 13
Our services are not for children under age 13. If we find out that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personal data, we will remove it from our system.
If you have any questions about the privacy of our Service or would like to make a complaint, please contact us:
Ozzo CBD, Adress: 6722 Szeged, Kálvária sugárút 19., Szeged, Vengrija
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is effective as of the Effective Date stated above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please check it periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Website and Application. If we make any changes to the Policy that will materially affect our practices, bearing in mind the personal information previously collected from you, we will notify you in advance of such changes by highlighting it on our Website or Application. We may also contact you by email.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at [email@example.com].
This privacy notice was last updated on January 01, 2020.