Full-spectrum CBD oil is a product containing all the essential chemicals found in the plant. In short, you will get all the benefits of natural CBD oil.
Full-spectrum CBD oil is rich in nutrients such as:
- Fatty acids
When it comes to CBD extracted from hemp, it is important to note that it contains several cannabinoids that help relieve ailments.
With full spectrum CBD oil you will get all the elements in their purest form. The isolate on the other hand does not contain many of these elements, because the heating process destroys the nutritional value of such elements.
Full-spectrum CBD oil composition
The only way to learn about the full benefits of CBD oil is to look at the properties and role of each of the chemical substances in the product.
- Cannabinoids. As mentioned earlier, CBD has a positive effect on your health. It helps relieve pain and hyperactive states. However, the greatest benefit of full spectrum organic CBD oil extracted from hemp is its extremely low THC content – which means you won’t have to deal with any psychoactive side effects.
- Cannabigerol (CBG) is more commonly known as a stem cell cannabinoid. In many processes, CBG is naturally converted to CBD by the plant. For this reason, organic plants usually have the lowest concentration of CBG.
- Cannabinol (CBN). After degradation, THC is converted to CBN. In fresh plants, the amount of CBN is low. However, after the decarboxylation process, the concentration of CBN in plants increases. This element has mild psychoactive elements and also has a more potent effect on the CB2 receptor.
- Cannabichromene (CBC). The amount of this element is higher in many species, however it is the least studied compound found in CBD oil. There is too little data to prove that CBC has the same positive effects as CBD and THC. However, CBC has been shown to have other good qualities such as pain relief, anti-depressant effects and providing a sense of calm.
Other cannabinoids that you will find in full-spectrum CBD oil are:
- Cannabitriol (CBT)
- Cannabicyclol (CBL)
- Cannabifuran (CBF)
- Cannabicitran (CBT)
The unique smell of cannabis plants comes from chemicals called terpenes. Even small amounts, when combined with other cannabinoids, can have a positive effect on your body.
Some of the best known terpenes are:
- Limonene helps improve the mood by reducing stress. It can also help with stomach acidity problems.
- Pinene helps increase focus and improves memory. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lanalool has a sedative effect, which is great for patients suffering from stress, depression and insomnia.
- Caryophyllene has anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant effects. It can help relieve pain and is great for insomnia.
- Humulene is another pain-reducing element with some antibacterial properties. It can also be used to reduce appetite.
Full-spectrum CBD oil minerals and vitamins
CBD not only heals your body naturally, but also helps maintain a good concentration of nutrients in it. Full spectrum CBD oil contains several important vitamins such as vitamin A, C, E and B complex. It also contains important minerals such as:
Essential fats and proteins
You’ll be surprised to learn that, in addition to the nutritional contents mentioned above, CBD’s full spectrum oil contains 20 amino acids, 9 of which are essential amino acids.
All important essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6 are available in full spectrum CBD oil. The best thing about these fatty acids is that they are beneficial for the heart activity. The optimal ratio of these acids to CBD oil is 3:1, which means that CBD oil contains quite a large quantity of important proteins.